Just uploaded a new episode of the podcast I produce with colleagues from Topaz Partners.
PRobecast Episode #006: This week’s panel, Tim Allik, Susan Koutalakis and Doug Haslam, discuss:
- Technical note– the Levelator is working quite well for us
- Susan on pitching trade shows–what is the reporters’ reception to pitching 6 clients at once for a trade show, as Topaz is doing for CTIA? Also, some trade show media lists are not, shall we say, accurate (hat tip to Chuck Tanowitz of Media Metamorhosis)
- Ghostwriting blogs. Revisiting the PRSA Boston social media panel, and the subsequent online debate about PR people writing blogs for clients (Hat tip to Sterling Hager, John Cass, and our own Todd Van Hoosear; by the way, the word of the day is: “Sanctimonious”)
- Tim praises USA Today, which has stopped moderating comments– plus we take an easy shot at Boston.com’s “blogs.”
- Doug does Twitter redux (he found it useful after all), and a report by Adam Zand from the New Communications Forum
- Bum Rush the Charts: scheme to put an indy band on top of the iTunes charts March 22.
Leave a comment!
Text: comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio: Leave a comment on the feedCaster widget below, call +1-781-404-2419, or Skype doug.haslam
Video: email a file to email@example.com, or use the feedCaster widget
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here: