In lieu of a “real” blog post, some thoughts that leaked out of my ears:
- If you Tweet that people are “doing it wrong” – you’re doing it wrong
- People have “personal brands” about Personal Brand (or against Personal Brand). No, really.
- The only thing requiring more effort than making video (even good ones) is watching them.
- “Video is Hard” Part II: this is part of why Vine is a hard sell for me.
- It is tempting to ridicule people for posting highly personal, navel-gazing posts on public forums. Why is it not as tempting to properly ignore them?
- What is more useful to you: advice or observation?
- Is it really such a burden to look at food photos? Admit, you secretly love them
- Do you still listen to podcasts? (I do)
- List posts: informative and easy to consume? Or lazy anti-writing? Should I call this a Top Ten List for better SEO?