Ok, trying to make a pun I made a naughty sounding blog title. Dear me. Well, here I go, thanks to some phriends on Twitter:
- Phweet? Phounds like im Liphping. Not sure how this audio-for-Twitter service works here, but I’ll add it to the pile along with identi.ca, Plurk, Rejaw, Jaiku, Brightkite and a bunch of other services I could use more. Or not.
- Is “Editorial” the same as “Blog?” Perhaps there are some logical gymnastics performed in this article, but as I feel it’s healthy to look beyond format and examine content and intent, they may be closer cousins than some bloggers – or editors – may want to admit.
- Has the Age of Blogging as the path to fame passed to the Age of Twitter? Ask longtime, well-read blogger Francine McKenna, whose Twitterings led to an appearance in the Financial Times. I will agree that Twitter is getting more mainstream press mentions lately.
- As the social media world kept their ear to the virtual ground for advance word of Sen. Barack Obama’s choice of a presidential running mate, I can only think that this sweepstakes could have been settled via a YouTube contest. This struck me as a model for a winning entry:
- And last, I just thought this was a nice “down for maintenance” message.