Again with the social media snark; items of interest, piss-takes and generally made-up news from around the social media world. Hat tip to Scott Monty for getting me started this week. A little late, because I was eating turkey– white or dark meat? speaking of which:
- Chris Brogan must be a leg man because he objects to the breast meat on his Facebook page. Any excuse to show the offending graphic again on your blog, eh, Mr. “doth protest too much?”
- Social media addicts still recovering from Thanksgiving shock and shame of having family members who are on neither Twitter nor Facebook.
- Webby awards adding category for “Seesmic Webcam Cinematography.”
- Tchotchke suggestion for next TechCrunch Boston party: “Web 2.0 Bubbles”
- More Chris Brogan than you can handle; two more Brogan Horcuxes discovered on Twitter, and destroyed: GoofusChrisBrogan and GallantChrisBrogan. Who is the Twitter Harry Potter?