Yes, I know, I skipped a week. Not that you all were lighting up the comments asking where it was, but her I am once again with my value-added links to the social media topics of the day:
- BlogWorld Expo: Todd Cochrane of Geek News Central (and many others I hope) up in arms as blog monetization advocates shrug their shoulders over voluntary disclosure of paid blog posts. As I site here, drinking my Pepsi, writing notes in my Moleskin with my Bic pen, I think I have to agree.
- Coke Virtual Thirst Second Life contest winner announced. Doug Hayashi (my avatar) shut out of event due to lack of space. Did I mention how refreshing an ice cold Pepsi tastes, even on a crisp November day like today?
- Self-aggrandizement department: Aaron Brazell of b5media apparently loses mind, includes me in group of five otherwise well-qualified social media and PR experts in a roundtable PR discussion.
- Public relations flacks block email addresses of journalists who block PR people who spam them. Giant feedback loop created that would destroy the Internet if anyone cared enough to notice.
- Web 2.0 cheerleader Steve Rubel successfully cured of “Web 2.0 Kool-Aid” addiction. Web 2.0 Hallucinogenics are another matter entirely.
Technorati Tags: blogworldexpo, aaron+brazell, long+tail, virtual_thirst, coke, pepsi, moleskin, bic, geeknewscentral, Todd+Cochrane, Steve+Rubel, Micropersuasion