Episode 37 of PRobecast,Topaz Partners’ weekly PR podcast is up:
Sandy Kalik , Todd Van Hoosear and I recap PodCamp Boston 2,
live from the convention hall, with a special appearance by Ewan
Spence of The Podcast Network.
Comment below or email email@example.com
Audio: Leave a comment at +1-781-404-2419, or Skype topaz.partners
[splashcast VBMB8367UC CONJ1736AG]
*If the current episode is not yet in the Splashcast player, please use the download link below.
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here:
PodCamp Boston 2 was this weekend, and provides colorful source material for the Social Media Top 5:
- Utterz opens up anew channel for me to annoy people with empty content. please subscribe!
- Lolsaur launched: debates of LOL inanimate objects debated
- Overheard at lunch: the last Blendtec “Will it Blend” episode ever: hand grenade
- The Twitterers are revolting! POD tweets make it possible to confound hundreds of readers simultaneously
- PodCamp Boston conclusion: time to change the water in the New Media Fishbowl?