Episode 30 of PRobecast,Topaz Partners’ weekly PR podcast is up:
- The PR issues around the latest Apple iPod announcement, and reaction to the price reduction of the iPhone. Arrogant or responsive?
- The Mitt Romney citizen-created ad contest. Is the campaign ready for the negative ads?
- Would you like Quechup with your spam? A social network shows how to screw up right out of the gate.
- Office 2.0 is looking at how to use social media in the enterprise.
- An appreciation of Business 2.0, which is finally being put down–now what?
- Allen Weinkrantz gives good lessons on his blog about getting coverage in the Wall street Journal, and other major publications
- Event roundup: Tech Cocktail, Web Innovators, and PodCamps in Philadelphia and Boston.
Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio: Leave a comment at +1-781-404-2419, or Skype doug.haslam
[splashcast VBMB8367UC CONJ1736AG]
*If the current episode is not yet in the Splashcast player, please use the download link below.
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here:
Technorati Tags: Media, Public+Relations, PR, PRobecast, Apple, iPhone, iPod, Steve+Jobs, Mitt+Ronney, Jumpcut, Quechup, Office+2.0, Business+2.0, Allen+Weinkrantz, Wall+Street+Journal, PodCamp, PodCampPhilly, PodCampBoston, Tech+Cocktail, WebInno