PRobecast 28: Print media dead? Twitterization of mainstream media?
Episode 28 of PRobecast,Topaz Partners’ weekly PR podcast is up:
- I remark on the changing makeup of the media after a recent media tour.
- Is print media dead? New articles continue this discussion, with commentary from Tim Allik’s younger brother.
- The Twitterization of Mainstream Media? A discussion of David Berlind’s recent ZDNet blog post, and a Twitter smackdown among Messrs. Howard, Fine and Howard. Oh, and a plug for my recent appearance on the Forward Podcast.
- More ZDNet: a great resource called IT Facts.
- Plugs for upcoming events being promoted via social media: PodCamp Boston and One Voice Walk.
- What to do this weekend. Stock Market Panic!
Comment below or email email@example.com
Audio: Leave a comment at +1-781-404-2419, or Skype doug.haslam
[splashcast VBMB8367UC CONJ1736AG]
*If the current episode is not yet in the Splashcast player, please use the download link below.
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here: