Episode 27 of PRobecast,Topaz Partners’ weekly PR-related podcast is up:
Tim Allik, Adam Zand and I discuss:
- Google News is allowing comments. How will that work? Is this a PR opportunity?
- Bloggers get same protections as regular journalists; well, some of them anyway
- Bloggers’ union in the works? Do newspaper writers see bloggers as a threat similar to freelancers?
- George Colony of Forrester Research tells CEOs to get with the Web 2.0 program or else.
- Social media as a marketing channel. Appropriate? A discussion started by Chris Brogan and continued by Doug. Plus, tips on stalking reporters via social media.
- Defcon: Undercover reporter outed by hackers. No losers here; color us amused
7. What to do this weekend– celebrate Doug’s Rez Day!
Comment below or email email@example.com
Audio: Leave a comment at +1-781-404-2419, or Skype doug.haslam
[splashcast VBMB8367UC CONJ1736AG]
*If the current episode is not yet in the Splashcast player, please use the download link below.
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here: