I have posted PRobecast, Episode 26 of Topaz Partners‘ weekly PR-related podcast.
Rob Capra, Adam Zand and I discuss:
- Second Life bans gambling? Can the fantasy world go on? We think so.
- YouTube debate post factum, John Edwards took it a step further, and what will the Republicans do?
- Kryptonite redux: Kryptonite attacked on the blogs again, but this time they’re ready. (Hat tip: B.L. Ochman)
- ComScore report on global reach of social networks: re-capping Doug’s grumpy blog post, and how do we use them as PR people? Plus, obligatory Twitter mention!
- After BlogHer: a discussion on pitching bloggers. A gain. With mostly common sense points that can be applied to traditional media pitches as well.
- Elton John says shut down the Internet because it destroys creativity. What’s a creative way to say Shut. Up. Elton?
- Viral videos — can we create a “Chocolate Rain” for our clients? What can we learn from viral videos that catch fire on their own?
And– no kidding— a clients’ video was posted on Mashable as we spoke.
- What to do this weekend: Pan Mass Challenge, raising money for Cancer research, and gratuitous plug for the Blue Shutters Inn in Gloucester, Mass. (No, Tony did not put us up to it).
[splashcast VBMB8367UC CONJ1736AG]
Comment below or email email@example.com
Audio: Leave a comment at +1-781-404-2419, or Skype doug.haslam
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here:
Technorati Tags: Second+Life, gambling, Youtube, Presidential+Debates, John+Edwards, Kryptonite, Comscore, social+networks, public+relations, BlogHer, Elton+John, Chocolate+Rain, Mashable, viral+video, Pan+Mass+Challenge