PRobecast Episode #24: Emailing for Comments, Whole Foods, and PR by Facebook
I have posted PRobecast, Episode 24 of Topaz Partners‘ weekly PR-related podcast.
Rob Capra, Alison Raymond and I discuss:
- Pitching by Facebook: What do three PR flaks think of Robert Scoble‘s preference for being pitched on his Facebook wall?
- The ethical implications of using email to fish for comments for a client’s blog
- The real consequences of astroturfing: Whole Foods’ CEO posting anonymously on Yahoo! stock forums
- Our thoughts on Nielsen/Net Ratings dumping the page view measurement standard
- Anne Murray needs to work on her messaging instead of her golf game (via CanuckFlack)
- What to do this weekend: celebrating Bastille Day with an obscure movie
Comment below or email email@example.com
Audio: Leave a comment at +1-781-404-2419, or Skype doug.haslam
[splashcast VBMB8367UC CONJ1736AG]
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here:
Technorati Tags: podcast, pr, public+relations, social+media, facebook, robert+scoble, Scobleizer, email, blogging, astroturfing, Whole+Foods, John+Mackey, Nielsen, Netratings, pageviews, Anne+Murray, wind+farms, Bastille+Day, Rene+Clair, movies