Doug Haslam

Gischeleman: "To Create With the Mind"

By

Best birthday card ever, iphone category

I don’t really have a reason to blog about today being my birthday (unless it results in a Pownce invite), but I simply love the card that John Federico sent me; very timely, very funny:

icard
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

[digg=http://digg.com/apple/iPhone_Birthday_Card/blog]

8 Responses to Best birthday card ever, iphone category

1. Pingback: BrandBrains » links for 2007-06-29

2. baller says:

this is baller im sending it to my friend as a joke

3. me says:

i like it! :)

4. Card Bandit says:

That looks great. It would make a great e-card

5. cassandra says:

hi how old are you miss t buy to miss t from cynthia

6. Fish Oil : says:

birthday cards that are personlized are the best in my opinion, they really come from the bottom of the heart of the sender”-,

7. Mavis Bedson says:

Greeting cards are used by almost everyone across all ages to express their feelings towards the other person. A greeting card is referred to as an effective tool to express feelings towards family members, friends, relatives and colleagues across all countries. Even though tough competition is faced because of the availability of e cards, the demand for printed and handmade greeting cards is still high and ever increasing. In the business of selling greeting cards, a person can choose to either manufacture and sell or procure from a manufacturer and sell greeting cards. The entrepreneur can also choose from selling greeting cards in bulk to small retailers or act as a retailer and sell directly to the buyers of greeting cards.”

Take a peek at our new website as well
    <'http://www.prettygoddess.com/