The Topaz partners PRobecast is back with Episode 18 after a holiday week.
[splashcast VBMB8367UC CONJ1736AG]
This week Tim Allik and Adam Zand join me to discuss:
- Introducing our new, user-friendly URL: PRobecast.com
- The Nikon D80 blogger outreach campaign. Good, ethical PR or blogola?
- “Flea” unmasked. Doctor/defendant in malpractice case unmasked. Anonymous blogging, and watch what you blog about.
- Presidential Social Media Part I: John Edwards campaign makes good after missteps in Twitter outreach.
- Presidential Social Media Part II: Hillary Clinton asks the public to choose a theme song. Plus, we rate the songs that made the cut (but Doug forgot to mention his own write-in choice).
- Melcrum’s new Communicator’s Network joins MyRagan in the PR communities space.
- Products of the week! Microsoft Surface, iTunes Plus, iTunes U.
- What to do this weekend: Red Sox fans welcome A-Rod to Boston, Human Giant twitters MTV Movie Awards, and an early Belmont pick from Adam (Tank).
Text: comment below or email email@example.com
Audio: Leave a comment at +1-781-404-2419, or Skype doug.haslam
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here:
Technorati Tags: Nikon, D80, blogola, Strumpette, Joseph+Jaffe, BL+Ochman, Flea, malpractice, John+Edwards, preidntial+candiates, Hillary+Clinton, socialmedia, Melcrum, Communicator’s+Network, MyRagan, Microsoft+Surface, iTunesPlus, iTunes+U, MTV+Movie+Awards, Human+Giant, Twitter, Belmont+Stakes, podcast, PRobecast, public+relations, PR, Topaz+Partners