Just posted PRobecast, Episode 11 of Topaz Partners’ weekly PR-related podcast.
(Cross-posted at Tech PR Gems)
This week’s panel, Adam Zand and yours truly, discuss:
- Imus and Duke Lacrosse: a PR perspective on these two recent controversies. And shut up, Kelly Ripa.
- PodCamp NYC: Adam introduces his own report from the event.
- Blogger Code of Conduct: do we need one?
- Bambi Francisco leaves Marketwatch: conflict of interest? And podcasters take note: Frank Barnako is gone as well.
- Stock tip of the week: GOOG, and getting your news tips faster via Twitter.
- Happy Patriots Day/Boston Marathon Day/April Blizzard Day, Jackie Robinson Day, and RIP Kurt Vonnegut.
We want your comments!
Text: comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio: Leave a comment on the feedCaster widget below, call +1-781-404-2419, or Skype doug.haslam
Video: email a file to email@example.com, or use the feedCaster widget
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here: