Welcome to the PRobecast, Episode 10 of Topaz Partners’ weekly podcast.
This week’s panel,Tim Allik, Rob Capra and I, discuss:
- UMass Boston’s Center For Media and Society and New England Ethnic News– Topaz recently spoke with students who are incorporating social media into their online news site
- A look at Technorati chief David Sifry’s “State of the Live Web” report
- Video blogger Josh Wolf released from prison
- Search Engine Marketing a threat to PR?
- PodCamp NYC, the PodCamp Foundation, and liveblogging
- Bright Side: Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin
- PRSA Boston’s 2007-2008 Scholarship Grant Program
- So long InfoWorld (print)
- Battle of the Podcast Themes is coming– honest!
Keep the feedback coming!
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here: