Just posted Episode 8 of PRobecast, Topaz Partners’ weekly Tech PR podcast.
- Opening notes– thanks to Sam Whitmore for the mention in his latest Media Survey podcast
- Listener comment — Bryan Person of Bryper.com and the New Comm Road podcast on Bum Rush the Charts, and does mainstream media coverage matter for an online event?
- Listener comment 2– Chip Griffin of Custom Scoop, Pardon the Disruption and the Disruptive Dialogue podcast on Vegas and the New Comm Forum, and his comment on RSS leads us into a new discussion of podcast listenership numbers from Edison Media Research.
- Coldwell Banker now selling real estate in Second Life. Honest commerce or another scandalous intrusion into virtual worlds? Nevertheless, Coldwell Banker takes our weekly Bright Side award.
- Ron Jeremy— forget Engadget, this is the latest must-get for consumer tech PR.
- Rob updates us on the podcast theme music challenge. Heather Green of BusinessWeek has accepted our challenge. Watch this blog for word of the start of the challenge.
- Things to do this weekend: March 24, Shutdown Day.
Leave a comment! Whether you love what we said, hate it, or wonder why Doug didn’t mention Twitter even once in this episode, we welcome your feedback and will include it in the show.
You can subscribe to the podcast via Podcast Ready —
Or simply use the RSS link here: